Inline UV Disinfection Systems
Application: Drinking water disinfection/treatment, fish breeding farms, swimming
These devices are installed in the plumbing system and disinfect the water professionally, easily, and permanently. These systems significantly improve the water quality (WQ) in terms of bacterial, fungal, and viral burden.
These devices are extensively used to disinfect water, especially in fish farms. The ultraviolet (UV) lights make them effective in water disinfection in Rainbow Trout reproduction pools or in production centers to prevent different diseases, such as IPN, IHN, and VHS, based on breeding conditions, such as water volume, existing environmental threats, and water quality. Also, UV lamps and devices can be used to disinfect the water used in ornamental fish culture aquaculture.
Read more about the applications of UV in aquatic farming and urban water disinfection.
• Low-pressure UVC lights working at a wavelength of 254 nm with amalgam technology
• It is possible to install different types of lights based on discharge or contamination levels
• Equipped with automatic cleaner to prevent sedimentation on lamps
• Compatible with variable water discharges
• 10-bar water pressure tolerance
• Custom materials: you can choose steel, or PVC
• Advanced UV sensor
• Advanced display for real-time representation of the device’s operation
• Automatic alarm system in case of malfunction (defects will be notified via alarms, SMSs, phone calls)
• Light replacement alarm system
• User-friendly operability